And why?


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Road Noise

Lately I have spent a lot of time on the road traveling back and forth from the old home to the new in preparation of eventually getting moved. There is still a lot of work to be done on our old house but I am getting thing finished up at work and almost ready to make my exit there at least. But in the mean time all the traveling gives me good opportunities to make more pipe videos to keep up with my youtube pipe community friends and then drag over here to share with you wonderful blog readers... or blog viewers as I guess its a video. Anyhow if you find yourself in a aromatic kind of mood let me suggest Cornell & Diehl's Autumn Evening!

1 comment:

  1. I love to smoke while driving. But I have never been able to load a bowl while driving! Congrats on superseding the title of the tobacco.

    ReplyDelete