And why?


Friday, January 6, 2012

Finding the Silver Lining

So tonight my dear wife cornered me into watching a "chick flick", yes, yes your condolences are appreciated. The particular flick that crept it's way into my humble home was Larry Crowne, starring Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts and was certain to spoil a Friday night. But I being one to accentuate the positives(haha) found a glimmering light in this cinematic ruination to ones masculinity in that two, yes two of the characters, and main characters at that, actively smoke pipes in the film! With that I officially give the film two thumbs up! And any rumors of me laughing throughout the movie are just that, rumors!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to watching Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. defiantly, I need to get around to seeing that also.

    ReplyDelete